The HEARRING network is organised upon the belief that while individual centers working in isolation may advance the field of hearing implants incrementally, pooling the collective knowledge base and sharing information as part of a global network can accomplish much more. HEARRING member’s mutual goal is to advance the treatment, quality care, and surgical techniques being used in the field and to distribute this information through high quality training and educational opportunities. In this way, HEARRING accomplishes its primary objective: to provide patients with hearing loss the best possible benefit.
HEARRING is a learning network of collaborative experts in the field of hearing implants. Cooperation between HEARRING network members emphasises:
- World-class medical care, surgery, (re)habilitation and long-term patient care
- Superior patient advising and consultancy
- State-of-the-field research
- Outstanding training and education
- Optimum infrastructure and professional organisation