The ENT Department at the Centre Hospitalo-Universitaire de Rennes was founded approximately 60 years ago and is headed by Professor Guy Le Clec’h.
It consists of several departments:
- Head Neck Surgery
- Maxillo-facial surgery
- Skull base Surgery
The work in field of active Hearing Implants started in 1996 with the establishment of the Cochlear Implant Center, which is headed by Prof Benoit Godey. It has become a leading Hearing Implant Center in France with numeruous collaborations to ensure highest quality of surgery and medical care.
- New born screening
- Institute for Deaf Children
- Laboratoire UPRES-EA 3192, université rennes I cerebral imaging
- Neck Center for integrative neurosciences, USCF
- Groupement de recherche en audiologie expérimentale et clinique, GRAEC, Paris
- Centre de recherche en psychologie, Rennes
- Ecole d’Audioprothèse Joseph Bertin, Fougères (Hearing aid acoustician school)
CHU Rennes puts outstanding emphasis on Fitting and (Re)habilitation to ensure the long term development of our patients.
Centre de recherche en psychologie, Cognition, et communication headed by Pr Gaid LE MANER
Ecole d’Audioprothèse Joseph Bertin headed by Pr B. Godey and Frank Lefevre (photo) teacher of HA and CI fitting. For more information click here
Phone: +33 2 9928 4321 | Web: www.chu-rennes.fr